Vocalist Carol LaMahr hit the stage at an early age. As a teenager, she performed as a singer and a dancer with the Sawdust Theater in Coquille, OR. While with the company, she appeared in a number of productions including Frankie and Johnny, in which she played the lead. Shortly thereafter, Carol became a member of a swing choir, which toured and played throughout Oregon.
Throughout the years, Carol has sung at local jazz clubs and also for private events. She has worked with esteemed musicians such as Hans Brehmer, Darin Clendenin, Clipper Anderson and Randy Halberstadt, to name a few. She has also appeared at many Northwest jazz and music venues including Fairmont Olympic Hotel, Sorrento Hotel, Demetris Woodstone Taverna, North City Bistro, Egan’s Ballard Jam House, Vovina Martini Bar, Ristorante Pellini, Paragon, Salty’s on Alki, Tula’s Jazz Club and 13 Coins where she performs.
Carol spent a 16 month tour performing in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area. She performed for the Mayor of Fort Worth annual benefit fundraiser breakfast at The Ashton Depot in Fort Worth, Texas and music venues including Clink Wine Bar & Bites, Sloan & Williams Winery, Z Restaurant, D' Nonna Italian Restaurant to name a few and several private events.
Carol has a relaxed style and a fresh approach to the jazz standards that we all know and love. Carol is active on the music scene and is available for both private parties and club appearances.
- 13 COINS SEATTLE & BELLEVUE
- KELNERO, EDMONDS WA
- FAIRMONT OLYMPIC HOTEL
- SORRENTO HOTEL SEATTLE
- THE MAXWELL HOTEL SEATTLE
- DEMETRI’S WOODSTONE TAVERNA
- CLINK WINE BAR & BITES TEXAS
- ASHTON DEPOT, FORT WORTH TEXAS
- D" NONNA ITALIAN RESTAURANT LEWISVILLE, TEXAS
- EGANS BALLARD JAM HOUSE, SEATTLE
- NORTH CITY BISTRO, SEATTLE
- TULAS JAZZ CLUB, SEATTLE
- ISLAND HOUSE MERRILL GARDENS, MERCER ISLAND
- VOVINA MARTINI BAR, KIRKLAND, WA
- SALTY’S ON ALKI WEST SEATTLE
- Z RESTAURANT GRILL & TAP FLOWER MOUND, TEXAS
- SLOAN & WILLIAMS WINERY GRAPEVINE, TEXAS
- WEDDINGS AND PRIVATE EVENTS